Oh my gosh! I just must do this tag! Or at least try to. Read on and enjoy!
1. Favorite Candle Scent?
I like anything with vanilla in it but this year I decided to try something differnet and fell in ove with a candle smelling apple and cinnamon.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I drink all three but I prefer a latte with a flavoursyrup in it.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
Gathering leaves in our garden with my dad, when I was very little, and then throwing myself in it. A great memory from not so far back is playing in leaves with my dog. He loves it!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Neither. I think berrylips and winged liners look amazing on others, but I’m scared of it.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don’t switch perfumes depending on the season. I use what I love all year round.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
We don’t have thanksgiving where I live. Sad but true. We have harvestthingy if you go to church.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Mostly wet. But now and again it’s sunny and high lovely air!
8. Most worn sweater?
Haven’t gotten myself one yet. I’m still looking for it!
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
A nice grey or a glittery red.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I want to say skinny jeans but I find them very uncomfy so I will have to go with leggings. Sorry guys.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Neither? I don’t like combat boots and uUggs are to expensive and suede is so unpractical. I nice pair of comfy high heeled boots is the way to go.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
We don’t have that where I live so I don’t know. I’ve eaten pumpkin pie once and that wasn’t yummy at all.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
Originals and Downton Abbey!
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Singing in the rain? No that’s more of a springtime song. I don’t have a fall song but rather a christmas song. I’m dreaming of a white christmas with Bing Crossby. Sort of my grandpa and dads fault. Love it!