I read a fun tag this morning on the lovely from head to toe‘s blog and hey, why not do it too?
1. Name a beauty regiment that you rarely do.
Oh wow, there’s way to many of them. To anme one that really annoys me that i don’t do is using an eyecream. I use my normal daycream there too so it’s not like I’m forgetting my eyes.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularaly?
As a matter of fact, yes I do! I don’t want any germs or ickyness on my brushes that then go on my face.
3. How long will you last with chipped nailpolish?
Not long at all. Til I get home and can take it of an repaint my nails. I hate having chipped nails or dirty looking nails. I think that comes with my other hobby.
4. How long will you put of buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Depends on what it is really. And what mood I’m in. I look around alot to find new stuff and great bargins since makeup is something between two and three times the price here compared to U.S and U.K.
5. What is your worst beauty habbit?
Not using a face primer! But that will change very soon! I have my eyes on a little gem and will give it a closer inspection later today!
6. Name something none beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Doing dishes! Boring I know. But it’s the truth. I do the dishes and a few hours later it looks like someone had a massive party and forgot to clean up. And we are only two! Plus a dog. But I have a theory about that. NEIGHBOURS!!
7. When going somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No I don’t. I get ready as soon as I can. An hour before I have to go at the latest. I am very keen on being on time and I’m rather there too early than in the last minute.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Of course I can. But I don’t like doing it.
9. How organized is your makeup and nailpolish collection?
My nailpolish is very well organized, the rest not so much. You can find my nailpolish organization on my Instagram.
And that is it for that tag. I’d love to read your answers!