It’s been a while since I did a tag post. I thought I’d try my hand at the, a bit odd, but widely popular 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag.
1. Greed. What is your most inexpensive and most expensive beauty items?
Most inexpensive must be my new eyeshadow palette from W7. Most expensive on the other hand. That I have in my collection right now, or that I’d ever owned? I’ll go with right now. It’s my L’Oreal Infallible Foundation.
2. Wrath. What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
As of now, my Rimmel Color Rush stick.
3. Gluttony. What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Babylips in Peach Kiss and Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush in Juiced Berry. It’s something berry at least. The first part have faded with lots of love.
4. Sloth. What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
When I’m lazy, I’m really lazy. I don’t put any makeup on at all.
5. Pride. What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Beyond a doubt my mascara! Without it I’m blah and pale.
6. Lust. What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Why doesn’t it ask what attributes do I find the most attractive in a beauty product? That would make more sense! Oh well..The eyes! Oh beautiful captivating eyes!
7. Envy. What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
High on my wish list is one of the Naked palettes, I can’t decide which one, the porefessional primer from Benefit, the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette and Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck perfume.
Now lovelies, I tag all of you!